ADhD Counseling & Coaching Services
What is coaching?
Coaching takes you where you’re at and through the hard parts of life so you can get where you want to be. Sometimes when we start coaching, people feel lost, discouraged and have no idea where they want to go. They just know that there has to be more to life than what they are living. Often the years of negative comments toward someone with ADHD leaves them believing what others have said about them. Together, we can explore the truth about who you really are and how your awesome brain works. You will get to know yourself in a way that you can enjoy being you and create the life you’ve always wanted. As your coach, I will see you weekly or bi-weekly and be available to you between visits for short consults. Together we will discover the hidden gems of your specific ADHD brain.
What is counselling?
Counselling is about discovering the things in your past that are holding you back. Sometimes, in the process of coaching, we may come upon something from your past that is keeping you from moving forward. I will then suggest that we do one or two counselling sessions so we can resolve the problem and continue moving forward with coaching.
How do services work?
– You can call or email me with a few questions or comments about ADhD at 905.802.0023 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have spoken and decide to work together, we will set up a consultation.
– At this first consultation, I will explain what ADhD is, how it affects executive functions and what the physical differences are in the ADhD brain. Afterward, we will discuss which package will better suit your needs or the needs of your family. I suggest that anyone significant in your life be present; and if these services are for a child, I recommend that all who are in the child’s life regularly be present. This will take approximately 90 minutes and cost $175.00.
– Each session afterward will be from 45 to 75 minutes long and is strength, solution and client focused.
– Confidentiality is crucial for all clients. Where a child is concerned, parents/guardians may be asked to sit in another area at times.
– Fees range from $500 per month for 3 visits. Clients may purchase individual packages ranging from 9 sessions for $1400.00 to more intense and personal coaching almost daily for $12,000.00.
– You will decide if you would like your sessions to be booked 7 or 14 days apart.
– I will be available to you between sessions for brief coaching. I will cheer you on, get you through tough spots and help you achieve your goals.
There is no need to suffer!
ADhD Learning Centre provides coaching for adults and children with ADhD or with ADhD like symptoms and for the people in their lives.
Coaching is available in my office face to face, online or by phone from anywhere in the world.
Workshops such as: What is ADhD?, Couples: When One or Both Have ADhD, Parenting Children with ADhD, From Reactive to Responsive, Feeling Good About Making Decisions and more.
Public Speaking Engagements to raise awareness or to help organizations understand ADhD.
Training staff to better understand and help adults and children manage their ADhD.
Advocacy in schools and in the workplace.
Dedicated to making communities ADhD friendly!